Monday, August 8, 2011

Review: The Hidden Coronet by Catherine Fisher

Click here to go to this book's Goodreads page

The third installment in the Relic Master quartet!

The coronet, a potent ancient relic, might be the only way to defeat the power that is destroying Anara. But it has been lost for centuries, and only legend tells of its whereabouts. Will Galen and Raffi be able to find it before the Watch does?



With the third novel in the Relic Master series, The Hidden Coronet didn't meet up to the standards of the first two novels.


I did enjoy The Hidden Coronet, I just found the previous novels to be a slight better writing-wise and storyline-wise. Galen and Raffi are becoming better characters in every book, but I think I expected them to become a little more matured and developed in this novel.


But I do recommend this series!


The Hidden Coronet:
Published: July 12, 2011 (Originally published April 4, 2000)
Format: US Hardcover
Publisher: Dial
Average Rating: 4.29 stars
Page Count: 384 pages


Sequel: The Margrave (August 9, 2011)




Rating: 3.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad