Monday, September 19, 2011

My Debut Novel, "Silence"

My debut novel is now listed on Goodreads!

The novel is entitled Silence. It's a YA mystery/suspense novel about a party being held at a mansion, and a murderer inside the house.

It's written in third person POV and follows two main characters, Brooke Iris and Oscar Knight. The unofficial synopsis is now on Goodreads, but it will change.

I started writing Silence while I was in the middle of a different project, a YA novel about a volcanic eruption in a town isolated from the rest of the world called Ashes. I will probably resume on Ashes after I finish the Silence Trilogy.

And that's another thing. Trilogies. They're EVERYWHERE nowadays. But for some reason, all my stories fit perfectly into three books.

I haven't done the photoshoot for Silence yet. I do have a cover in mind though.

Silence isn't even finished yet. Not nearly done. I'll tell you this now. I'm on page 56 of my novel. I'm plan on writing every single day as much as I can. I still have school, but from 3:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M., I want to write as much as I possibly can. I've notice that I do really well writing on Friday nights and the whole entire day for Saturday.

But listen to this. I came up with the storyline to Silence late Saturday Night. It's only Monday and I'm already on page 56. It's going pretty well for me!

I put the expected publication date for February 14, 2012, even though I am hoping to get it out MUCH earlier than that.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope you everybody enjoys Silence! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad