Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YA Novels Coming Out This Week: January 3

Every Tuesday, I'll be showing you books coming out on Tuesdays (I'll also leave their Goodreads and Amazon link)!

Bloodrose - Andrea Cremer
The third book in the Nightshade trilogy

Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Debut Novel
The first book in the Lunar Chronicles

Dreaming Awake - Gwen Hayes
The second book in the Falling Under series

Don't Breathe a Word - Holly Cupala 

Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Debut Novel
The first book in the Under the Never Sky series

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith

Bittersweet - Sarah Ockler

Unraveling Isobel - Eileen Cook

Pretty Little Secrets: A Pretty Little Liars Collection - Sara Shepard
A collection of short stories that takes place in between the 4th and 5th novels in the Pretty Little Liars series

Switched - Amanda Hocking
Book One in the Trylle Trilogy

Are you planning to read any of these? Let me know in the comments!

Happy reading!

:-)

~Brad

 










2 comments:

  1. I love your choice in books!
    Cinder is also a book I really want to check out as well. :D
    You've got yourself a new follower. ;)
    Maybe you could check out mine? :D
    http://justremy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, I will check your blog out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad