Sunday, February 3, 2013

BookishDays: Sunday Shares His Fraud!

For those of you who don't know, I am apart of a bookish collaboration channel on YouTube called BookishDays, where we have new topics each week. And since I'm blogging every day in February, I thought this would be a great way to share my BookishDays videos on my blog!

This week's topic is Cover Fraud - meaning books whose covers are great but the books themselves aren't OR books whose covers are bad but the books are great! 

Here's the link to the video I uploaded today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb6xBdV2YUY

(the Youtube feature on Blogger isn't finding the video for me to simply post on the blog, so I have to post the link. If it comes up for me within the next few days, I will change it. Sorry!)

Thanks for watching and happy reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad