Friday, February 1, 2013

Fantastic Five {JANUARY}



Welcome to Fantastic Five, a segment I post at the end of each month, telling you my top five most favorite books of the month!

Here are the five best books I read in January!

Read from January 1 to 3, 2013






5. Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) - Isaac Marion

This book is so... cool! Yep, it's a zombie love story, and I was a bit iffy about it going into it. But it was so much fun and great! I love the characters and the world and everything about it! Can't wait to check out the sequel!








Read from January 4 to 5, 2013







4. Crash (Crash, #1) - Nicole Williams

I'm not a fan of contemporary, but WOW, I really loved Crash! The relationship was great and the characters (the majority of them) were stellar. Loved this one!








Read from January 12 to 15, 2013





3. Unearthly (Unearthly, #3) - Cynthia Hand

Why. In. The. WORLD did I wait so long to read this?! It was amazing! I adored Clara, and the entire storyline is so enthralling. Oh gosh, I can't wait to read Hallowed!










Read from January 26 to 28, 2013






2. Life After Theft - Aprilynne Pike

I absolutely loved Aprilynne Pike's Wings and Spells (I need to finish that series!), and I adored Life After Theft as well! I loved Jeff and Kimberlee's relationship (not romantic, just a friendship! Sort of.) - and this book just has so many fantastic moments. I can see me re-reading this book soon.








AND MY #1 BOOK OF JANUARY...


Read from January 29 to 31, 2013





1. Tidal (Watersong, #3) - Amanda Hocking

If you know me at all, you know that Amanda Hocking is one of my favorite authors ever. I started reading her when she was self-publish, and it thrills me so much that she is published traditionally now. Tidal is my favorite book of hers! It was so fast-paced, energetic, and amazing. That ending was CRAZY! I can't wait to find out how it all ends in Elegy!










What were your top five books of the month? I would be thrilled if you did your own Fantastic Five post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad