Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Books Still Sitting On My Shelf!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is Books I HAD to Buy, But Are Still Unread On My Shelf.







1) Unraveling - Elizabeth Norris

When I was thinking of this book, this was the first book that came to mind. I was so, so excited to read this one, and I still haven't! But I am reading it soon, since the sequel comes out April 23!
















2. The Lost Girl - Sangu Mandanna

I was so excited to read this one when I got it - I couldn't contain myself! - and yet, I still haven't read it. I'm determined to read it within the next month or so.













3. Crash and Burn - Michael Hassan

This one came out recently, so I don't feel too bad about not having read it yet, but believe me when I tell you that I intended to start this one the day I got it. But it's sitting on my shelf, unread.














4. Glimmer - Phoebe Kitanidis 

Glimmer has been out for almost a year, and I thought it sounded so different and original; I was very stoked to read it. It's still unread! Gah!














5. Starling - Lesley Livingston

This is another one that sounds so unique and fantastic, and I do plan on reading this one soon! So excited to finally dive into it!
















6. Die For Me - Amy Plum 

That cover is striking, and the storyline sounds so good. Why have I not read this one already? Plus, the third book is coming out May 7, which has given me a boost to finally sit down and read this one. 













7. Arcadia Awakens - Kai Meyer

Sicily mafia book/Romeo and Juliet re-telling? Yes please.

















8. Belles - Jen Calonita

I'm not a big fan of contemporary, but this one sounds good, so I'll definitely have to look into it soon!














9. Insignia - S.J. Kincaid

SPACE?! MILITARY?! FIGHTING A TECHNOLOGY WAR?! Now why in the world have I not read this yet? *kicks self*















10. Origin - Jessica Khoury 

This one also sounds fantastic, and plus, this girl is immortal living in the rainforest. I don't understand why I haven't read this either.









Did you do a TTT post today? Leave links in the comments!

Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, Unraveling is AMAZING. I read it in one day because I just could not put it down! I loved it! And Die For Me is so great as well! I was hesitant to read Belles when I bought it, as well, so my copy sat unread for a while! But when I did read it, I really enjoyed it! But make sure you're in the mood for a contemporary, because if not, it's just not going to work out. Ok, oh my goodness I have been looking EVERYWHERE for Glimmer but can't find it! (I don't know why I haven't ordered it online yet, though) Origin and Starling are two that I've been dying to get my hands on as well! Great list, Brad! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of Belles on this TTT. My blog partner really liked Origin, so you may like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad