Friday, March 1, 2013

Fantastic Five {FEBRUARY}



Welcome to my Fantastic Five for February, in which I tell you the best five books I read in the month of February!

Read from February 20 to 21, 2013





5. Ashes on the Waves - Mary Lindsey

Mind = blown with this one. Ashes on the Waves is an eerie, creepy, mind-bending and phenomenal novel; I absolutely adore this one! If you're looking for something unique and captivating, Ashes on the Waves is the book for you. I LOVE it!









Read from February 23 to 24, 2013






4. Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) - Lenore Appelhans

Talk about an original novel. I have never read a book like Level 2; this book is so unique, I can't even begin to fathom it. Everything about this novel worked for me. Our main character, Felicia. The whole concept of Level 2. Breaking away and remembering your past. Everything is brilliant. I adore this book so, so, so much.






Read from February 3 to 7, 2013





3. Arclight (Arclight, #1) - Josin L. McQuein 

Arclight has the best opening chapter of a book I have ever read. It's pulse-pounding, heart-racing, and all around epic. But the rest of the novel is just as amazing! It's powerful, awesome, and fantastic. I need this sequel like nobody's business!









Read from February 21 to 22, 2013






2. Of Triton (Of Poseidon, #2) - Anna Banks

You don't even understand how much of an incredible sequel this was. I loved Of Poseidon, but I absolutely adore Of Triton. There's so much more world-building and character development; it's, simply, a stunning sequel. I so want Of Neptune, like, yesterday!









AND MY #1 BOOK OF FEBRUARY IS...


Read from February 15 to 16, 2013





1. Siege and Storm (Grisha, #2) - Leigh Bardugo

BEST BOOK OF 2013 RIGHT HERE, FOLKS! Grisha fans, rejoice. Siege and Storm is a marvelous sequel; it's my favorite book of the entire year AND a new favorite book of all time. So much world-building, and Alina is just as epic as ever. Guys, I could go on and on gushing about how amazing this book is. I mean, it's fantastic. Absolutely, absolutely phenomenal. And after that ending, I am broken. Like seriously, I can't even. I simply cannot even anymore. I need Ruin and Rising so, so, so, so, so bad. Please? *puppy eyes*









What were your favorite books of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad