Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fantastic Five {MAY}


Welcome to my Fantastic Five post for May 2013, in which I tell you the top five best books I read in May!

Read on May 29, 2013





5. Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) - Josephine Angelini

Talk about an epic conclusion! The Starcrossed trilogy is one of my favorite series of all time, and is the best Greek mythology trilogy I've ever read. And Goddess did not disappoint! It was definitely the best of the whole series, and that ending was INSANE! Page 344. I can't even. So good!








Read on May 7 to 8, 2013





4. The End Games - T. Michael Martin

The best zombie novel I've ever read - there, I said it. What I love the absolute most about The End Games was that it wasn't entirely focused on zombies. Don't get me wrong, they are a HUGE part to the story. But I believe that the main storyline is the connection between these two brothers during the world's end. And since I have a brother, this really connected with me. Loved this book!






Read on May 15, 2013




3. The Whatnot (Peculiar, #2) - Stefan Bachmann

The Peculiar was my favorite middle-grade read of 2012 (it made my top five of all the books I read in 2012, actually!), and I was so delighted to hear that there was a sequel to it. And oh man, The Whatnot was FANTASTIC! Even better than the first book. The world expanded so brilliantly and wonderfully, and this was just an amazing, amazing book. So fantastic!








Read from May 9 to 10, 2013






2. Icons (Icons, #1) - Margaret Stohl

To be honest, I almost didn't read Icons this month. At the time I picked it up, I had my finals that week, and since it's 428 pages, I didn't think I'd finish it quickly. I read Icons in 12 hours. It was un-put-down-able! I loved every single bit of this book, and now, I'm dying for the sequel! *grabby hands*









AND MY #1 BOOK OF MAY...


Read on May 31, 2013






1. The 5th Wave (5th Wave, #1) - Rick Yancey

I had heard so much hype about The 5th Wave. Please believe me when I say that this book lives up to and deserves every ounce of hype it is receiving. It's honestly and truly fantastic. I loved this book so, so, so much - oh my gosh, I cannot wait for the sequel. And I want to re-read The 5th Wave so badly. I may have to do just that soon!











What were your favorite reads in May?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the 5th wave as well as the end games, both books are very high on my wishlist!! :) glad you enjoyed them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad